I love how our lives are woven together.
.

We have a winner - Fall Journal


The winner of the Fall Journal offered as a gift during the
 Fall Fun Blog Hop
 is
 Kim over at Stamp-a-Rama

Kim I'll be sending you an email to request your address.
To everyone else who requested the template for the purse gift card holders,
 I will be sending it out by the end of the week.
Thanks everyone. I had fun ....hope you did too

edited to say ....boo hoo....Kim you are a no reply blogger.
I will leave a comment on your blog so you will have my email...
.if I do not hear form you by Saturday I will need to choose another winner

edited again:
Yay ! Kim contacted me and her gift will be in the mail tomorrow !

2 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Congratulations Kim....hope you get back to Marianne in time!

Dezinaworld said...

Congrats Kim. Wow this is a gorgeous gift too
I am just back from my hols and am having a digital collage sheet giveaway myself.Please pop by and help yourself to it and see my holiday snaps
hugs June x