I love how our lives are woven together.
.

JB #5 - Amy's Sketch

Here is my card for this weeks Jingle Belle challenge. I apologize for the hit and run but I am exhausted. 

 yes....I made 8 of these


 yes...I know it's still that snowflake paper
I told you I have a lot of it



 I need to tell Hazel I used a Santa


 I love the simplicity of these


 I love Martha Stewart's deep edge punches

 One for each reindeer
oh nuts
what about Rudolf   ?


This weeks challenge was to create a card using a sketch by Amy Tsuruta.  Now I have never met Amy but I want to thank her for such an easy sketch. I really needed it.  I am a bit burnt out on the Christmas cards. I am a bit burnt out on everything right now. Hopefully I can get back in the groove next week.
Here is her sketch:

See you all next week.....



7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

One of my absolute favorite Santa images ... and I love how you were able to mass-produce a card that certainly does not look mass-produced ... fantastic! ... thanks for joining us again on our jingle belles journey.

~amy~ said...

:) Good grief woman...for being burnt out you designed extremely gorgeous cards...cardS...8 of those beauties!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the sketchy fun!!!

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥!!! eight of these??!?! exponentially more AWESOME--this is just such a stunningly elegant design: the snowflake paper* is PERFECT for this...that santa is gorgeous...and the 360 degree punched edge is just stunning!


*which i ♥LOVE♥ btw, and i have to say that every time you use it, it looks completely fresh and DIFFERENT!!!

Rosemary said...

Wow, 8 cards and here I was feeling all full of myself for three! LOL

Your cards are beautiful, that paper is beautiful and I love how you used the punch to give it that something something to take it from lovely to GORGEOUS!

Jana said...

8 cards. You are my hero. And they are gorgeous too. Love the border punch.

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

YOU did effectively a Clean & Simple card?! Wowza. And I might NEED those punches now. These challenges are getting very expensive.

lisa said...

Very pretty. and Very elegant. Love you you created the lace and gave Santa a vintage look. Awesome!