I love how our lives are woven together.
.

jingle belles 7 - No Red...She Said

This week the jingle belles extended a warm welcome to Lisa of Papergrace Designs to challenge us in a very unique way.     Instead of offering a color challenge where we use the color of her choice.
We were to NOT use the color of her choice...

she said:
NO   RED  !

Here's my card this week

 I wish I knew how to capture the sparkle on these leaves

Get on your sled and slide on over to jingle belles to see what everyone else has made.
And while you're at it....make a card and join in.
This is the jolliest group of card makers I have ever met.
just remember.....no red !

Thanks for stopping by
Marianne

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the card and the colors you chose! Your card has an old-fashioned feel to it, and I love that!

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

So pretty, but then I expected no less. :)

PS: What a show-off (being first), because you're a night owl. :)

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! you win the prize for being THE FASTEST for sure...and then another prize for the sheer ♥AWESOMENESS♥ of this lovely card! looOoOoOooving that tag...and the torn & layered the papers...and of course sparkleeeeeeee leaves are absolutley ALWAYS good, imo; so cool that there's a little rim of gold around the tag and the card that just sort of ties EVERYTHING all together. ...and again i say, "WOW!" :) :) :)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Ohhhhh Marianne!!! Your card just makes me swoon! So many lovely layers. I love the tag, I adore the deer (with that extra shimmer around his wee neck!), and those leaves...those LEAVES?!?! WOWEEE!!! Those are just sooooo beautiful!

Another masterpiece, my friend. :)

Susan said...

very pretty card

SmilynStef said...

Love your torn paper collage ... such a perfect palette on which to perch that sweet little reindeer ... and those leaves are just fantastic too ... thanks so much for joining our jingle belles fun.

June Houck said...

Very pretty! I love the reindeer, so traditional and vintage-y :)

Jeanne said...

Oh I LOVE your card! GORGEOUS!!
TFS!

Chrissie said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne, I love the colour palette you chose and your tag is just delicious!
lol Chrissie xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful creation, love the unique color, even without red, this is definitely very festive!

Jana said...

Gorgeous card. I love those glimmery leaves.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous,love your colour choice and those fab leaves.xx

Rosemary said...

What a beautiful card! I think you captured the sparkle wonderfully, it is gorgeous.

Lorraine said...

I love your patterned papers and the lacy leaves. This is wonderfully done.