I love how our lives are woven together.
.

woyww - a lizard

Julia hosts WOYWW every Wednesday .Go over to  Stamping Ground   to see what I am talking about
This week my workspace became a cutting mat and an ironing board
but I still haven't cleaned off the table from last  from last week.
This was a busy busy week as far as blogs and challenges.
Most of my time went  to One World One Heart.
If you would like to enter the drawing for my beaded doll in my sidebar
just click o the picture and it will take you to that  post

I gotta tell ya...
I am going to sleep all day tomorrow.
So this is what I have been working on this week

A journal quilt
It's 8.5 x 11

I was inspired by the little lizards that 
are
 e v e r y w h e r e
in Florida
He needs some beads and a little paint
 and I will add a few leaves. 
I will post this on my sewing blog when I am finished
I have a question....I am having a hard time understanding WOYWW.  Is it the mess and or clutter and or supplies you are interested in ....Or is it the current project?   Someone please clear this up.

                                                 Stay warm !

18 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Marianne, this is super incredible. I want to sew like you when I grow up. I love it. And I even knew where I was this week (grin). I only make that mistake ONCE. As for WOYWW, it's ALL or ANY of the above. With me, I believe everyone comes to see the rocking horses. (I'm #8)

Fiona Whitehead said...

This is lovely Marianne - I think its a little bit about being nosy and seeing what everyone is working on - art in motion so to speak!

Judie aka Craftymess said...

this is gorjuss, i adore the colours of him

thanks for the snoop
hugs
judie 58

Chelle said...

I love the lizard.. 89

Angie said...

That is gorgeous.
WOYWW is a little of everything ... a chance to pop in and have a look at what a friend is up to ..or not.

Karen said...

That journal quilt is gorgeous, I especially love all the colours & the lizard is fab!
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #88

butlersabroad said...

Yes to everything Marianne, it's your craft space, your mess or lack of it, your supplies and storage, your latest projects, your shopping bargains, but most of all it's you friendship.

Hugs
Brenda

PS. Love those little lizards in Florida, about time I came to see them again. Michigan is a bit white at the moment!!!

Theresa said...

Love, love your quilt Marianne! I think your post is just perfect for WOYWW;)

Handmade with Love said...

Beautiful quilt Marianne , the colours you have used are beautiful. I think you can post about any of the things you mentioned really, we all like to see what everyone is upto or have a glimpse into their crafting space! Have a great week! Tracey x

okienurse said...

WOW very nice work. Thanks for sharing your journal quilt!
Vickie

Katie_Bolinger said...

what a beautiful quilt. Great color combos

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Marianne that quilt is something fab. How lovely that you are inspired by other's 'everyday' stuff. As for WOYWW..it's all of that, and then it's getting to know the crafter that sits at the table....I think!

Nicky said...

Wow stunning quilt its brilliant and lovely colours. As to WOYWW its about being nosey and inspiration and for me seeing like minded people as I am the only real crafter in the family and I think they think I am a little odd lol ~ thanks for sharing Nicky 12

Marjo said...

Beautiful lizard quilt. Love the bright colors.
Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo lucky #1.

Elizabeth said...

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful and makes me wonder why I gave up quilting. The colours are gorgeous. Elizabeth x #96

Kezzy said...

I love looking at both. I love to see projects in the making, it shows to me that if I'm half way through a project and it looks a mess to start with it's ok as others look like that sometimes but looks fab after. I love to see products as well, it's nice to see what's out there and popular and also to hear what the products like. It's also nice to see that creative mess is ok lol. Love your lizard quilt project, wish I had some sewing ability.

RosC said...

I've got lizards in my garden and love them, share your inspiration.
I bet WOYWW has different interest for everyone, neither is there any single thing that appeals. For me it's ideas, familiar landmarks, and artistic habitat that 'speaks' about its owner.
Ros.

Marva said...

Oh your quilt is wonderful! Such beautiful colors!