I love how our lives are woven together.
.

the space between us


The Diva's zentangle  Challenge #10 "The Space Between"  in which we were asked to create a tile while being aware of the space between the tangles, we were asked to leave some white space. I love how our Diva comes up with these challenge themes....
This challenge was very thought provoking

 
I see the space between us as a place where our combined energy mingles ...
 the space where magic happens. 

And isn't it funny how we all have our "space" the space that becomes uncomfy
when someone we are not particularly fond of gets too close.

 I have had my aura read and was told I have a very big aura.
So it makes sense to me that my personal space is large and I really feel
uncomfortable when someone new enters my space.
My
aura
 retracts
and
I feel
 confined. 
Some people have very strong auras that do not allow my aura to spread out.
I am only comfortable when my aura is free to mingle.
I find it very hard to feel close to people with strong aggressive auras. 
Being agoraphobic has it's own set of challenges and  I truly wish I could  see auras. 
It would make my life a lot more easy to navigate.

so thank you Laura,  
you really made me think this week, 

well enough about that....
you came for the show.....

This was a bit of a challenge for me and I stumbled through 4 attempts before  this one
 I decided the only way I could do this was to tangle the string and then walk away...

Here is one of my first tiles where clearly I was on auto-pilot and filled up the whole thing.
I like it and wanted to show you...
hope that's ok..I know it doesn't qualify for the challenge.

Thank you Laura, I love how you put
 alot of thought into the challenge themes. 

 And for my new readers who are not tangling,
 please take a minute to click on the link above to go see what this is all about.
 Thanks for stopping by
Marianne

6 comments:

Joni said...

You tangled the string beautifully!

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

Magical indeed! I loved the synchronicity of our thoughts on this challenge - and loved reading your post. Thanks so much for sharing your ponderings. And I absolutely love your 'space in-between' ZT!

ledenzer said...

You space between is lovely....your thoughts are amazing....and your filled tile is perfect!

Catherine said...

Enjoyed your post! I like the simplicity of tangling the string only. I'm still contemplating my response to the challenge.

Sue Clark said...

Your tangled string is really beautiful and I love the second tile as well!

HeatherCheryl said...

Yes, the space where magic happens. Love your tangled string.