I love how our lives are woven together.
.

I'm Big !

Been spending quality time with my dogs while the Lifeguard is away on vacation. I've also been going through some old photos....pre digital. I found these photos of Zeke, a Yorkie who lives with my dear friend Betsy.  I was dog sitting while Betsy and her hubby were at a rubber stamp convention....or vacation....I really don't remember.  Anyway Zeke was here for a few days and Shadie had so much fun playing with him. 
This photo was taken back in 2006.... Thought you might like it




7 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

SUPER cute!!! :) That pic just makes me smile. I love animals so much.

Leslie Hanna said...

OUR Betsy? Then I KNOW THIS DOG! :)I didn't know you puppy-sat him!

Carola Bartz said...

Very cute, I love this!

Diana said...

So precious...love all your dogs.

JDConwell said...

How is it little dogs can be so big?

Phyllis said...

So cute! A perfect title for this picture too.

Okami said...

The Yokie is adorable and that is a great photo.

Hi - I'm a new follower, fellow zentangler and dog lover! Tell me a little about Summer - is she an Akita? We have two Akitas