I love how our lives are woven together.
.

woyww - #88 ...four projects and some zen

I wasn't going to play today....But I am addicted to woyww....so sad ...so ...  pathetic.
If you need info on woyww go to Julia's Blog to get all the juicy details

Anyway here it is,  in all its glory
            
... on my table you'll see various scraps and  supplies used in the making of

the box with the butterfly....


the blue ribbon is from a heart I made for a swap
...I didn't join until the last minute then I didn't have enough time to mail it...so it's still here

This past week I also finished a small notebook

a tag


a  zentangle for the diva's challenge

 ....yes.... I    love    a    challenge....
see my side bar

 I'll be adding more I'm sure.

My small dinette table has served me well during this vacation
I can't wait to go home...but I sure have been having fun.

Well
I've kept you long enough
off you go to see other work spaces


Thanks for stopping by.
Marianne

8 comments:

Kit @ Dreamscribe said...

Beautiful hearts, Marianne (the blue one and the tangled one too)... beautiful everything! You're so talented. I ♥ seeing your mixed media work.

KanataNewf said...

Wow - lots of beautiful projects! Happy WOYWW - Sheena #141

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Marianne, being on holiday is amazingly productive for you! And hey, not sad to be WOYWW addicted....me too! Lovely lovely projects you have made, the heart is just wonderful...well, they all are.

Nicky said...

WOYWW should come with a warning that its addictive - love all the peices you have made they are stunning ~ Nicky no. 9

Rosemary said...

I really like gazing at other's art spaces, yours is very purposeful - everything there is going to make something wonderful!

RosC said...

Hi marianne. You have some really lovely projects here. I do love holidays but it sure is great to get home at the end. Thinking about addiction... I certainly enjoy the WOYWW process, spend more time here than any other group, and it's because it's real. I love context. I think that art tells me about many things, but we are sharing our artistic habitat which is personal. Thank you.
Ros.

butlersabroad said...

Pencils, ribbon and punches.... three of my favourite things right there! Beautiful projects you've shown us this week too.

Hugs
Brenda 89

okienurse said...

WOW beautiful work. Nice work space. Thanks for sharing.
Vickie