I love how our lives are woven together.
.

insert catchy post title here----aka...brain dump

Thud !   yes that's me hitting the floor.  If you read my last post you know I am participating in a HUGE event.  There are so many links to so many blogs and so many creative folks all over the world....Yes I know they were there all along....but now their links are all on one page and that page is growing and growing... And as luck would have it....my link is spelled wrong... it's actually quite funny and for a brief moment I entertained the idea of starting another blog...  I know Lisa will get around to fixing the typo when she has time....the woman is a saint for putting the event together.
edited to add---- Yay   ....she fixed the typo...  no more Life at Ruffle Haven ...heehee
thanks lisa!  you're the greatest !
Well I won't keep blathering on about it....
 if you want to know what I am talking about go to my last post.
I am not putting all those links here.....that's just too much work and my wrist is starting to hurt.

nuff said
In other news.....
I really do feel bad for everyone who is living through the snow storms up north...  My beach house might be the ugliest beach house in the world (really...if a hurricane blew it off the lot it would increase the property value)   ...but it's paid for and it's 80 degrees here.................

Which leads me to one more thing...........we are probably going to sell this house. I know we won't get much and it will probably be torn down by the new owner....But my life has been taken over by RuffHaven and going forward it will be too difficult to carry on with this snowbird lifestyle. But it's for the greater good. And any money we make will be put toward the dogs. Which brings me to this point

RuffHaven is a private sanctuary....which means we are privately funded....we do not ask for money...not your money or your neighbors money....  period

This may change in the future, but I doubt it. the Lifeguard and I are talking about retiring...
so we'll be this retired couple with ten dogs.......not a bad life.
This blog, and all my blogs, are my way of getting out there....meeting people...have some fun....
a little something I am working on
I never thought I would enjoy this so much...
I thank Leslie...aka TheCrookedStamper
She encouraged me to start a blog.....I think she was getting tired of my phone calls  
She said..."you have alot of blog worthy stories... go start a blog"

so I did

One thing led to another and I actually have a few readers....
so I guess Leslie was right.  
                                         Thanks for listening

        

4 comments:

Toni said...

Retiring! How scary and exciting all at the same time! Sounds like you have a great plan moving forward, things will fall into place!

I LOVE the blue beach woman!

Nigel said...

Retired? with dogs? Sounds good to me :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying life :)

Nigel said...

Retired? with dogs? Sounds good to me :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying life :)

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

Awwww, thanks. Wait, this is MY FAULT?! :)

If you can get DH to actually retire, it will be a miracle. But no more snow-birding will give you more time for (and with) the dogs, who I know are your first love (after DH, and the childs, and your crafts ... I'll stop now.)