I love how our lives are woven together.
.

sweet tweet



Since I am on vacation, I have a limited amount of supplies with me and I am trying so hard to not run out to gather more, So I am forced to work with what I have on hand.
I have been working on a collage
and as "they" say

 a picture is worth a thousand words

I am going to spare you from reading 1000 words


( yes that's a cheepo household paint brush....I told you I have no supplies here )









I might come back to this....but for now it's finished

I have linked this post to a beach cottage and good life wednesday

13 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Why do you taunt us. Whatcha making?

Cindy said...

I love birds and collage - this is beautiful...and tho' it could be finished, I wonder what else might emerge!

Blessings,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Okay...if I could make something that beautiful with "nothing" I'd be ecstatic! It's GORGEOUS! I love the subtle colors and the birds...you did an amazing job!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Limited supplies? It sure doesn't look like it. Wow... what a gorgeous piece! I love the softness of it. Really pretty. I am so happy that you joined us for the first 'in the studio' of the year. I hope you join again!

Suzy said...

I also love birds and collages. This is beautiful! I enjoyed peeking into your travelling studio!

Diana said...

Pretty nice for vacation art. I really like the leafy vine. I'm curious if you made any of the collage stuff. Nice work.

Lorrie Everitt Studio said...

love it! and great post ... great idea with the pictures vs words.

Carola Bartz said...

Marianne, this is gorgeous for "vacation art" with limited supplies. I love it.

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

it's beautiful and I love the hort. layout

Rhonda said...

Sometimes, simplicity is best and you proved that true with your beautiful collage made from simple supplies!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Marianne. I adore collages & yours is breathtaking!

Beth Stone said...

This is lovely! What beautiful textures and colors... thanks for sharing!

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

I love bird art! The colours are so pretty.