I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Santa Claus is .....

...going back into storage here at RuffHaven.   I am packing up the Santa Ornaments and other Christmasy ornaments too. This is going to take all day. It takes a week to put it all up, but only a day to take it down.
I will probably leave some of the greenery up through out winter, along with a few snowmen and birds.


This guy can move from the tree in the sunporch....

...to the bookcase in the livingroom



And in a few days this will be me on  a beach in Florida.      ....  minus the beard




Have a great day!

                                          

7 comments:

Toni said...

YAH for Florida, hopefully it's warming back up down there!!

I'm all de-holiday-ized...everything is put away!! Now to vacuum and SEW!!!

Safe travels Marianne!

Baxter's Mom said...

I love your little red Love bird!!! Perfect for your One Little Word, too!..Have fun in nice, warm Florida!!

Nigel said...

Enjoy your trip, and we'll see you when you get back :)

Carola Bartz said...

The little cardinal is adorable! Have a great time in Florida!!!

Linda Thiltgen said...

Happy New year!

Carrie Schmitt said...

There is only one thing I love more than putting up holiday decorations--taking them down! Enjoy your vacation! Should be lovely! Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

I would so love to squeeze into your suitcase and take a trip to sunny Florida! I hope you have a wonderful time! I so enjoyed reading your last post too, what an amazing daughter you have and from what I have discovered through your blog like mother like daughter! :)x