I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Breathe - #7 ... a zentangle challenge

I mentioned the other day that I found  the Diva   and her zentangle challenge. 
This weeks challenge is to be conscious of my breathing while tangling. I do tend to hold my breath because it helps me have a steadier hand. This challenge was  HARD 
This tangle started out ok....but toward the end I became restless. 
My contribution to  week #7 - Breathe
             I did use the tangle In and Out in this and in one instance I actually skipped a breath. Hello to all of the other challenge participants...I have been watching you all work and I love your art.

18 comments:

i am the diva said...

lovely!

seems like breathing would be such an easy thing to do...haha.

Sue Clark said...

Your tile is beautiful! Yea, another new blog to follow!

Jodi E said...

Beautiful zentangle! They are really fun to make.
I'll keep watching for more :o)

Monique said...

Fabulous!!! My mom stumbled onto Zentangles but I hadn't had a chance to see them yet for myself...no wonder she is raving about them. I just love what you've done here!

spikescreativeside.com said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog for OWOH and recommending your zentangle blog!! I've been doing a little here and there and I'm definitely bookmarking you!
Hugs,
~Spike

Shelly Beauch said...

Made me smile, so it's worked!

stART said...

Beautifully done - tangles and all!

kimberley margarette said...

oh this is grrrreat! :D

Annet said...

Great zentangle, the waterdrops made me smile.

RMDC said...

Very cool sense of design! I'm smiling, too.

Melissa Hoopes said...

Wonderful tile with great movement! I empathize with trying relax and breath while tangling. I'm working on that too!

HeatherCheryl said...

A beautiful tangle, I love that lower right area...simple and very pretty.

Daniele OBrien Design said...

Lovely tangle. I too became aware, while doing this weeks challenge, how often I held my breath to steady myself while tangling! Good gracious, I've probably been killing brain cells by the droves by depriving the poor thing of the much needed O2 (hee-hee!).

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Wonderful…

501 Quilt Blocks said...

I like your drip of water and the In and Out tangle. Very cool!

Genevieve said...

Beautiful!

leslierahye said...

Great tangle! I love the little drips in the upper right! Glad you joined the fun so we can all share in your talent!

ledenzer said...

I am pleased to see the wonderful patterns put into a great tangle!