I love how our lives are woven together.
.

a teeny tiny frustration

In my last post I mentioned that I don't do inchies. But since I would like to have a complete set of Jingle Belle inspired cards I did manage to make one inchie last night.  This does not count for the challenge but it does count as one more holiday card I won't have to make in December.


a little piece of paper ....

a few little burlap threads from a tattered beach bag...

a little glitter...

Ta Da !   Inchie  !

Now I had to build a card around it.
 So I took a few little words from a sheet of rub-ons




I placed the little words on a tag



Then the inchie found its home on the tag

some more burlap...( bye bye beach bag)
and a few snowflake rub-ons....

then the tag found a home on a card

The inside:



7 comments:

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

DARN YOU PEOPLE with the fussy gene!!!! Grrrr - GOR-JUS, and I can't do it. ;( Jealous.

susie said...

This is very special & I love it. I never know what I want something to look like when doing cards. This looks planned even though I know it wasn't. Kinda developed as you went along I'm sure. You have a real eye for this and I think you should do much more of it.
Will visit again soon, susie

lauren bergold said...

ahem...without wishing to contradict you in anyway, ma'am...i feel compelled to say, looking at this ♥AM♥AY♥ZING♥ inchie card:

YOU TOTALLY DO INCHIES, missus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you do them seriously, awesomely, wonderfully well! so there!!! big, biiiiiiiiiig respect for trying not one but TWO new things this week...and excelling at BOTH! ♥♥♥

Nigel said...

For somebody who "doesn't do inchies", you seem to have done one very well :)

Beautiful card, congratulations :)

Rosemary said...

Wow, I'm with the crowd here - you say you don't "do" inchies but wow you sure do! This is beautiful.

I do love how you share the creative process with the reader - it's wonderful!

Rose said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Fantastic inchie girl :)

June Houck said...

I think this falls into the Inchie/Twinchie category! In fact I have to make an inchie card soon, so I appreciate the inspiration. A few of my friends and I craft on the 1st friday of the month, and we challenged each other to do an Inchie, Twinchie or Thrinchie card to share for February.

This is beautiful, and the recipient will like this Christmas card as much as a gift :)