I love how our lives are woven together.
.

One Sentence Saturday



After a day of yard work , a Country Artisan Studio Tour and dinner by the fire ,
 the dogs watched her hang the last few santas on the tree.





 photo 3c6d8824-f873-49de-97f2-a4f5ae47f9de_zpsc91a4833.jpg
Every Day during the Month of December I will be linking with 

Kickin it Old Skool  and blogging just for fun and connections.

I have already met some pretty cool people who I have added to my must read list.

I see some new friendships are in my future

You can join in any time here.

1 comment:

Sacred Ordinary Moments said...

Oooh, the countryside artisans tour sounds (and looks - I've followed the link and am intrigued) like a fabulous time! And I love that lounging Santa! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I was dying over that word verification you ended up getting. It's like Google is all in our business and listening in on our convos. That's what I think. LOL!