I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Silent Sunday and the 8th day of #kickinit


Today's prompt: 

We hope you don't mind if we invite ourselves over. 

We'd love to see where you blog!



I blog in my kitchen nook



 photo 3c6d8824-f873-49de-97f2-a4f5ae47f9de_zpsc91a4833.jpg
Every Day during the Month of December I will be linking with 
Kickin it Old Skool  and blogging just for fun and connections.
I have already met some pretty cool people who I have added to my must read list.
I see some new friendships are in my future
You can join in any time here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you can see the outdoors from where you blog. That's what I'm working towards too. Love your decor too! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love the area!

Leslie Hanna said...

Why did I think you had cabinets in there? Hmmm. I do love that space!

Wendy G. said...

Your peek at your space makes me feel happy. I am glad you are sharing your participation.

sunny said...

Nice decorations! It looks very cheery and cozy, especially necessary on a day like today!

BunnyKissd said...

What a wonderful little corner you blog from! So pretty and with a view! ^-^

Sacred Ordinary Moments said...

HOw nice! What a cozy little nook. So inviting and warm looking. I love the decor. Now can you stand that we have to wait a whole week to find out what happens on Revenge? Lol! It's one of the only two shows I watch, too. The other is Big Bang Theory. TVs off rest of time here, too. But I've taken to watching Monk reruns again in the last 2 Fridays. I don't like to get caught up in TV. Way too many books I could be reading!