I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Tuesday, Tea , Turkey and Trees



Just a quick post to say hello to all my friends who link 
up  with Elizabeth and her  T stands for Tuesday   linky party.


Have you had your fill of turkey leftovers? 
Are you getting ready for the winter holidays?
How do you celebrate the holidays? 
 
 


I have been busy decking the halls and
that means pulling out the trees and santas and snowmen and birds and 
glass ornaments and beads and burlap and........ well you get the idea.
I will have a tour for you as soon as it's finished.

I also joined Shannon and Jamie for the month of December 
as a part of their  Kickin' it Old Skool  blog-a-thon. 
I just finished today's homework for them while drinking Lipton's
from an old holiday mug.

 
Last month I was creative and arty everyday and I love 
the habit that was formed because of it . So this month
 I will try to create the habit of keeping up with my blog...
...and all of the blogs I read. 

Hope you all are having a 
wonderfully warm and happy December so far.
Thanks for stopping by.

Marianne

  


8 comments:

Nan G said...

Good luck. Thanks for the visit.

Dianne said...

I ADORE Santas...and this gentleman is lovely! good luck with the decorating...I have barely started, so maybe it will be an abbreviated version this year! happy T day!

~*~Patty S said...

Happy December T Day!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Glenwood Springs...the hot pools are WOW!

Our son who lives outside Denver was saying he could easily live in GSprings as he is not much of a city guy...

A drive up Sunlight Mtn took our breath away...beauty at every turn!

fa la la la la
oxo

Krisha said...

Ole St. Nick is just beautiful!
My decorating is finished! YEH!! I started last night and only had the tree to do this morning.
Now it is on to some baking, maybe next week, I too have some crafty things to finish and plan to have some time everyday. Might even blog too...LOL
Happy T-day

Craftymoose Crafts said...

My baking and decorating will start next week. We have several parties before Christmas when we have a houseful at our home.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love your vintage Santa. He is adorable. I look forward to the guided tour, too. I cut my decorations WAY back this year. I simply HAD to. Now the thrift shop will get my hand-me-downs.

Thanks so much for joining T today. I'm SO glad you will be blogging more this month. I love that I can keep up with you that way.

Rita said...

This is my very, very favorite time of year from Thanksgiving tlll New Year's! Have fun decorating! Happy T-Day! :)

Sacred Ordinary Moments said...

Lovely Santa, and whatever that is behind him - a plate? Also gorgeous. Same exact thing with me - last month I somehow managed to be creative and arty all month, following along to Art Every Day Month - and I wanted to keep it going this month so I joined in on Jamie and Shannon's blog-a-thon. Going to check out your meme post now!