I love how our lives are woven together.
.

Tuesday, Tea and Two Tiny Mice



Good Afternoon Tuesday !

Today almost slipped by , but here I am ...
 to say hello to you and all my new friends who link up 
with Elizabeth every Tueasday....for T stands for Tuesday.








 Today the mice are stirring    ....


a cup of
 Holiday Tea
         







 Every year 
these cuties hang on the garland 
around my kitchen
window



and
 there are a few more 
tea and coffee 
themed ornaments 
on my kitchen tree.


this cup says -
"Christmas is a perfect blend of
laughter, love and time with friends"




the bottom cup says-
"Ho Ho Ho a Jolly Cup of Joe "

and one more

Mom    &   Daughter

I enjoy collecting ornaments.
I try to stick to Santas, Snowmen, Birds, Cookies , and Snowflakes
but ocassionally a few others sneak in.

Do you collect a certain themed ornament or is it anything goes?
 

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Such adorable ornaments! love the coffee theme you have going...though I don't know how you find time to do more than one tree. I am lucky to get ONE decorated! ...happy T day!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I really admire those who do more than one tree. I love the tea-brewing mice--just so cute!

Rita said...

Oh, how cute! I've never seen ornaments that are cups--tea or coffee! :)
Happy T-Day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your mice. And the tea cups are really adorable. I love them all. And to think they are on a tree in your KITCHEN. How perfect is that? I love it.

Most people know I collect rocking horses (about 450 to date) and decorate with trees at Christmas. I even have a small mouse collection. And these are NOT the ones Bleubeard lays claim to.

Sorry I'm late. My internet is down and will be for a couple of days, so I'm at my neighbor Sally's working on her laptop, which is NOT fun. I'm no good with a touchpad because I need a mouse.

Thanks for joining T today. You really made my day with your tea cups. They were perfect.

~*~Patty S said...

Your ornaments are all adorable...
you must really look forward each year to taking them out to decorate with!

Hope you had a Happy T Day...can't believe how quickly December is rolling by

oxo

Halle said...

Those mice are just darling. What fun ornaments!!

Denise Price said...

Wow, those are adorable ornaments, especially the mice! And they are just perfect for T-Day.

I am running very late for T Day, but better late than never. :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Adorable! Hmmm, I wonder what Bobra would do with those mice ...