I love how our lives are woven together.
.

so what are you doing right now?



That is the question being asked over at Kickin' it Old Skool,  
the blog-a-thon I am going to attempt to keep up with during December.  

I am also going to try to keep up with Tammy and her Rainbow Escape  Journal Prompts.
She is asking for 7 pages in December.... I should be able to do that right?
Here's the first spread.

the color prompt is Green and Turquoise 
and the technique prompt I chose was to use a rubber stamp.
I also doodled, glued and stenciled.

 
For Kickin' it Old Skool  --- today's prompt is  Time Capsule

Let's capture this moment in time.
  1. What are you reading?    The newest issue of Somerset's Handcrafted 
  2. What are you watching?    Nothing. Our TV is off most of the time
  3. What are you listening to?  Bosley is snoring.
  4. What are you loving?  my new slippers
  5. What are you wearing?  Jeans, a sweatshirt and my new slippers.
  6. What are you creating? An art journal spread for #rainbowescape.
  7. What are you looking forward to?  Friday.   Hubby is going out of town and I decided to stay home.


and yes ....   I am still decking the halls.

see you tomorrow !

Marainne

5 comments:

sunny said...

Love the slippers! Are they an early Christmas present to yourself? While you're being so artisitic, are you making Christmas cards? I have to sew like crazy this week, then turn to paper arts.

Unknown said...

Love the slippers and your dog!

Your art journal page is lovely!

I miss decking the halls, but since we always spend the last 2 weeks of December with the in-laws, it's just easier to let them do the decking while we do the over-the-woodsing...

Unknown said...

I am playing as well. Nice to meet you! Love the slippers :-)

Unknown said...

Great journal page, fab slippers, a fluffy, contented, snoozing puppy, and a hubby away for the weekend. Girl - you are living the dream!

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the slippers! And the art journal pages. And Bos. And your tile. :)